Table Of Contents
- 1. Go to GridPane Control Panel and Login
- 2. On the top Right Click on Your Account Name Drop Down
- 3. Click on Your Settings
- 4. Type “LMT Temp” as the Name
- 5. Visit https://repo.lmt.ca/sshkey
- 6. Paste selected the SSH Key into the Public Key text box.
- 7. Click on Add Key
- 8. Click on Servers
- 9. Click on the key icon to the right of the server you
- 10. Check LMT Temp
- 11. Click on the right arrow button to assign the SSH Key to the server.
- 12. You should now see LMT Temp under “Keys on Server”
The following guide will provide the necessary steps to add an SSH key to a GridPane Server.